- Improve system performance and prolong equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power to your equipment.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- Level 4+ Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
- Panamax’s patent pending AVM™ circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an under voltage or an over voltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
- The M5400-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks (including 1 bank with 2 high current outlets) so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Clean Power Level 4+
- Panamax PM family’s highest level of power filtration plus voltage regulation ensure components receive a consistent level of clean power. Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns
High Current Outlets
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
Gaming LAN Port
- Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
5 Isolated Outlet Banks
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components
12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the outlets on the M5400-PM.
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- Unit 17”W x 12.75”D x 3.5”H, 4.1” H with feet
- Carton 23.25”W x 19”D x 9.25”H